12 October 2010

Celebrities I Confuse With One Another


An Homage to the Ladies (and Occasional Gentlemen) of Hollywood whom I Can Never Keep Straight: 
Meryl Streep and Glenn Close, I was merely a child when I first noticed the two of you. And I was merely 21 or 22 by the time I could finally refer to you as your correct name.  



Mira Sorvino and Marisa Tomei actually look pretty different, but since they play the exact same roles all the time, I still can't tell them apart. Romy and My Cousin Vinny's High School Courtroom Drama?



Ellen Barkin and Ellen Burstyn, why can't I do this? One is old and the other looks like she would rather die than get old. I think this is a simple case of "Ellen B Syndrome."













Abby Elliot looks just like Jayma Mays from Glee. I can tell them apart but theoretically shouldn't be able to.



Wentworth Miller and Channing Tatum. I don't exactly know who either of these guys is, but I know they share a huge case of Last-Name-Last-Name-itis. And they both play characters who've been through jail even though they're good looking white guys and I'm suspicious that they'd really make it through. And probably they can both breakdance.

No comments:

Post a Comment