27 April 2011

THEY ARE DOING A TOP MODEL ALL-STAR SEASON JUST LIKE I HOPED!!!!!

You know how sometimes you're waiting to hear about something (or maybe something takes you by surprise, as today's news did), and when you're finally reading the words you're reading, you're like "WOW, is this really it? Or am I just daydreaming again? Or are these words actually published somewhere beyond my imagination, thus making it THAT MUCH REALER?!!?!?!! IS THIS REAL?!!!!!!!!!" Staring at NYmag's "Top Model Announces All-Star Season" headline gave me that exact lightning bolt of emotions. And now I'm blogging about it to make it even realer than real.

Oh my God, I've been waiting for this since the Jaslene season! But what are they going to do about the models who are like 27 now? Not cast them, probably. There have still got to be plenty of models who were 17 back during their season 6 years ago, making them a scant 23 right now. Oh my God, oh my God this is HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight there's a new episode of ANTM at its new time slot (9 o'clock instead of 8 o'clock because I guess No Ordinary Family is just too strong a competitor) and I will be there. I took notes on the new episode two weeks ago but haven't published the recap yet, assuming I'd do it when the goofy behind-the-scenes episode aired last week. Alas. Don't worry, it's nothing against ANTM - I'm also already two recaps behind on Gossip Girl. Oh geez I hope my blog boss doesn't dock my pay! That is, the money I'm paid to write these long, scintillating recaps for every stupid show I watch whether anyone reads them or not. Or wait, am I paid in cheese pretzels that I give to myself actually. Yes that is it. Please Bossman Becky, keep them pretzels coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment