17 February 2011

Great News! Justin Bieber Didn't Quite Say What You Thought He Said In Rolling Stone

Yesterday or the day before, NYmag reported that Justin Bieber's Rolling Stone interview got zesty when he explained his thoughts on abortion. Why Rolling Stone would ask a 16 year old Canadian about abortion is beyond/too rock 'n' roll for me. At any rate, apparently they left a sentence out of the middle of the quote that sort of changes things:
(Regarding the idea of a rape victim getting pregnant) "Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that." (emphasis nymag's)
So just so everyone's clear, Bieber had thrown in an extra "I am 16 and I don't know anything about this so please take my opinion with a grain of salt" line that wasn't fully represented in the interview.

Why did I just write about that? I don't really care about Biebs except that I like to say his name like the little girl from that youtube who was crying because she loved him too much (you know the one, "Jussin Beeebr!"). And I liked when I thought he was dating Kim Kardashian. And I don't particularly hate anything about him, so I guess you could say I'm mildly pro-Bieber. But not enough to have a blog about him. I guess I care about misquotes? Seriously though, why would I write this?

It must be because of the Kim Kardashian thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment