25 January 2010

Food I've Made

I finally got a new computer, which means I finally transfered some beautiful pictures of food I've made to a computer that can accept them. For your viewing pleasure, here are a few recent-ish dishes I've cooked, in their natural habitats:




Hello, I'm a deviled egg.


















This was my Thanksgiving Friday feast of 2009, when I made a turkey just to see if I could. I could! To the right of the turkey is cranberry sauce, pear-sage-pecan stuffing and mashed potatoes. To the left, blanched green beans, crescent rolls, and butternut squash soup.

This was the dessert for the Thanksgiving Friday feast. It's a sweet potato pie with marshmallow fluff meringue.



Here are the lemon squares I made tonight!







Here are some unboiled spinach ricotta gnocchi. This was my first gnocchi as well as my first pasta from scratch.





Here are the chocolate cupcakes I made for Josh's birthday. They are monogrammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment