10 April 2010

Sanka Ice Cream


A few months ago, my brother bought me an ice cream maker for Chanukkah. It is one of the best things I've ever owned. We've had to get used to each other - the ice cream maker had to adjust to my constant ice cream needs, and I had to get used to the fact that it takes literally 24 hours for any ice cream to set up to a good texture. Oh, ice cream maker! Soon we'll be old friends, and we'll look back on this period of adjustment with delicious ice cream in our mouths.

A few weeks into the relationship, I used my manufacturer's instruction booklet recipe for Coffee Ice Cream, only I substituted instant coffee granules with SANKA!

Some of my roommates prefer not to eat or drink caffeine, and it was my pleasure to finally experience the ever-exotic Sanka.


MY FINDINGS.
Sanka: not that great.
Sanka Ice Cream: JUST FINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment