19 September 2010

Look At All I Won

What a great birthday! I not only avoided the dreaded too-much-birthdays (for the most part), but I also had a killer party and got more presents than I ever thought I could get. Since so many of my presents correspond to items from my wishlist, I'm going to go through my list:

1. this golden bear bottle opener Didn't get it but didn't really want it that much to begin with.
2. Party Down on dvd YEP!
3. We Can Be Heroes on dvd I would've had to change the dvd zone on my computer again.
4. blank miniDV tapes I can get these anytime!
5. a Crayola Crayon Maker YEP MY BROTHER IS GREAT
6. Season 2 of Arrested Development on dvd (I lost mine) I saw a great deal on amazon and went full steam ahead!
7. Zeitoun by Dave Eggers YES
8. Mariokart for Wii all in good time
9. Clone High on dvd ditto above
10. a video about me from you Improbable
11. a poem about you from me Impossible
12. a little pup to just play with sometimes This would've been too much
13. Guitar Hero or Rock Band for Wii (I know this is a tall order; perhaps you and a group of friends were looking to go in on something together?) None of my friends are friends with each other
14. a ton more crayons Check, self-bought present from KMart yesterday
15. permanent parking spot in nyc for Gabe Kotter, camry extraordinaire I don't know if he would like it up here
16. canvases for painting I'm actually still pretty well-stocked from Katherine's present last year
17. interesting cookbooks Thanks Mom
18. a new sewing machine Maybe in another few years
19. itunes gift cards? Nah

Way to go, Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've really got it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment