05 April 2012

I Am Yentasferatu!


Kanye's already in love with Kim Kardashian!:
"Theraflu" is so braggadocio-rich that even an admission of falling for Kim Kardashian seems like an afterthought once Kanye threatens to have Jay-Z fire Kris Humphries from the Nets merely for daring have affections toward the same woman. 
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait wait wait and now I just read that they are dating as of 30 minutes ago:
West, 34, and Kardashian, 31, have supported one another as friends for quite some time, with West even making appearances on the star's E! show. "They have been close friends for years and decided to give it a try [with dating]," says the source.

For his part, West hasn't exactly been shy about his feelings for Kardashian. In his new song "Theraflu," West sings, "I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." (West is referring to his pal Jay-Z who owns the New Jersey Nets, the team Humphries plays for.)

The new couple enjoyed a movie date on Wednesday in New York City, where they reportedly saw The Hunger Games. Kardashian is in town to host the Today Show Friday.
 KANYE & KIM & I UNLOCKED THE FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment