16 July 2010

The TV Premieres I Am Already Excited About

In honor of Mad Men's triumphant return to AMC on the 25th, I'm going to let you know what other shows I'm counting down to:

a. Friday, August 20th: IFC is going to show a Kids In The Hall reunion miniseries starting that night! Did they reunite this year? Or was it right after Brain Candy? I cannot wait to find out.

b. Wednesday, September 8th: TOP MODEL! (CW)

c. Monday, September 13th: My favorite show to recap, Gossip Girl. It should also be noted that this will be the premiere of my birthday, as well! (CW)

d. Tuesday, September 21st: Running Wilde, Will Arnett and Mitch Hurwitz's new show (FOX)

f. Thursday, September 23rd: Must See Thursday! (minus Parks & Rec, which will start mid-season I think) (NBC)

e. Wednesday, September 22nd: Modern Family on ABC!

and who could ever ignore
g. Sunday, September 26th: America's Funniest Home Videos (ABC)

Later on I will have to explain my 3-tiered theory on the enjoyment factor of AFV. For now, I'm just excited for TV to come back on.

(Not that I haven't truly enjoyed watching Wipeout's dangerous Japanese cousin, Ninja Warrior, as well as TruTV's World's Dumbest series throughout this hot, hot summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment