28 March 2012

Celebrity Couples I'd Like To See

According to US Magazine, Jason Segel and Michelle Williams might be dating. This is a wonderful pairing, and it has sent me on a spectacular fantasy-journey of other celebrity couples I'd like to see:

Celebrity Couples I'd Like To See


James Franco and Mindy Kaling
Mindy Kaling is hilarious. And although she'd only admit it jokingly, I bet she has a mad crush on James Franco. If I were a betting man, I'd say Franco is about to have a crush on her too, as soon as he reads this blog post. James, she's great, read her book, trust me. The boy loves books and learning.


Chris O'Dowd and Kristen Wiig
I just read that Bridesmaids star Chris O'Dowd is currently engaged. Congratulations in this reality, dude, but also congratulations in THIS reality, where you just married your co-star, Kristen Wiig! You two are truly a match made in my fantasy world!


Mila Kunis and Seth Rogen
Mila just ended a very long relationship with Macaulay Culkin, and it seems like she could use some cheering up. Seeing as her Forgetting Sarah Marshall costar Jason Segel is ostensibly taken, it may as well fall to Seth. I assume Mila Kunis harbors some sort of teddy bear romantic fetish, and Seth's beard looks very warm.


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Just get it over with, already. It should have happened by now. I need to see just how opulent and luxurious this wedding can get. Just get it over with!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!


Jake Gyllenhaal and Zooey Deschanel
Apparently these two have already been in a movie together (Jennifer Aniston classic, The Good Girl). Ah yes, I recall watching ten minutes of it on Oxygen one fine Saturday morning. Doesn't it seem like these two would make one of those pairs that are like, "Ohhh, duhhhh!" Obviously. Jake + Zooey = ohhhh, duhhhhh! 


 Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan
Ladies, stop pretending. Just go for it.

To all the potential celebrity couples out there, it's time to do this. Organize a mixer, start an email chain, whatever it takes. And when you're ready, I will happily officiate your sextuple wedding!


Images linked to sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment