02 December 2009

Holy Smokes

It's December and you guys didn't even tell me! You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, of course I knew it was December because just yesterday it became the coldest winter on earth.

Too bad there wasn't any tv on last night. Is anything up tonight? Obviously I'll be reenacting my favorite parts of past antm episodes, but is top chef still on? I guess I'll give you my thoughts on that:

The Brothers - both jerks. The younger one is obviously jerkier but probably a better chef. The older one seems much nicer to talk to but how did he make it this far?

Nervous Wreck - YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES YIKES ALERT YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME RELAXING

Kevin - hooray! Kevin's the better version of that southern Top Chef Master who cooked for Oprah. And he's from the hot, hot city of Atlanta. A clear winner.

Yeah, that's that on top chef. Meanwhile I tried to watch Chef Academy but everyone was SO stressed about leaving lemon seeds in their dishes that I could never really relax. And I think there's an ex-adult movie star in the competition, which is (ironically enough) a real turn-off.


Well if we're going to have to go for two days without tv, the least we could do is give three cheers to the New York state senate for officially closing down gay marriage for the year. hip hip no-gays!



Things I Will Have Done By The End Of This Week:
-bang on a drum all day even though I'd rather be WORKING!
-joke around about Todd Rundgren tunes
-not ride a bike
-mayyyyyybe finish all the Fridanksgiving food. We are already out of: sweet potato pie and crescent rolls (duh) and we're getting REALLY close to the end of the gravy oh no!
-babysat
-zoom through naptime
-licked and sealed thirty envelopes
-that's all.

And also I'm watching Bad Romance by gaga more and more and more and more and more on youtube. I can't stop. I'm becoming more and more aware that you can't stop gaga. And she started out in a musical theatre conservatory not four years go!

No comments:

Post a Comment