12 December 2009

Things I Want For Christmas

It's only a few weeks to Christmas and I know how stressful gift-shopping can be these days, so to make things easier on you, I'm posting a Christmas list right here. Now you don't even have to guess! Hey, no problem.

I WANT! I NEED!
a wishlist in list format.

1. a tape player with its own speaker, sometimes called a shoebox recorder
2. glove-knitting lessons / some really tiny knitting needles
3. brown hair again
4. an ice cream maker
5. back rub
6. hair time - interpret however you please, but I'd like at least some of the focus to be on my hair
7. seasons 3 and 4 of himym (are we on season 5? if not, that's on the list, too)
6. craught supplies
12. anything that you have drawn, painted, composed, performed, etc. I like the things you do.
5. acrylic paints/canvases are always welcome
4. it's always sunny seasons 3 and 4
3. only seasons 3 and 4 of a variety of other shows
2. little britain
b. cool looking children's books that I can make clocks out of
4. a small- to mid-range keyboard
5. a new laptop - 13" macbook pro with the smaller amount of hard drive space
6. stationery that will go with my brand new typewriter!!!

Right now I'm watching episode 3 of Lost. It's for the locke-down plan, which is a countdown to the final season premiere. Two eps a day, every day - it's the way John Locke would want it. Plus, this way you can miss a day and then you get to watch four episodes the next day! Alright!!!!!!!!!!

If you want a present from me, just leave your wishlist as a comment. Nothing would make me happier than to look lovingly at a list of things you might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment